Ok so you don't have a 6 pack and you rarely get to the gym because you just don't have the time with work & kids. Below Here are a few tips.
- Look at the your color palette. Are the things in your closet 3 years old. Pick-up a few shirts that are today's colors. The reason is your skin tone may have changed not to mention styles change.
- Fit. Do your pants fit your correctly. Dress pants to jeans...Are your pants worn looking? You should pick up a new pair of jeans if yours are worn or pilling.
- Don't try to be a trendsetter...update your wardrobe with the classics. Dress shirts should not be tight fitting, casual polos should be roomy enough, baggy is out. Please don't wear T-shirts your wore in your 20's.
- Sports coat and leather jacket that are current can spruce up a dated wardrobe. Remember you don't want to dress like you did in your 20s.
- Shoes and sneakers should look current. Reheel and resole shoes, buff it up with polish. By all means buy some new socks, both sports and dressy.
- Lastly hair and skin. Go to Men's Cuts for an updated hair style with hot lather neck shave and while you are at it get their facial massage. A little pampering goes a long way.